Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Baked Mini Lotus Paste Mooncakes















Sorry I haven't been posting for so long. Been busy working that even weekends are taken up. However I managed to take a short vacation last weekend to Kuala Lumpur and right before I left, I made these little mooncakes, just in time for Mid-Autumn Festival which falls next Tuesday. This is probably my most successful attempt in baked skin mooncakes so far, and I'm really happy with the colour. Brought them to office to share with my colleagues.

2 comments:

Aimei said...

Hi,

I'm new to blogging as well and I love baking too! Looking forward to reading about your baking experiences! :)

Chrissy said...

hi there - loved your mooncakes! They're so pretty. I'm a newbie baker and I bought the moulds a few weeks ago but didn't have time to do them, and this year's festival has passed me by. Perhaps next year for me, seeing as I'm inspired by your creations :D